Beth Wilburn joins ECT’s dynamic natural resources group as a Senior Project Manager, where she will lead transmission utility services in the Midwest.
Beth brings extensive experience in the power transmission market, including site and route selection, project management, environmental permitting, geographic information systems, customized GPS data collection and management, and environmental permitting. She previously managed a portfolio of more than 80 American Electric Power (AEP) and Kentucky Utility (LG&E) projects and led siting, GIS, and environmental permitting efforts for substation and transmission line projects.
Joining a deep bench of scientists with transmission utility project expertise, Beth will support ECT’s clients with the following services:
- Routing and Siting Support
- Due Diligence Tasks
- Ecological Field Assessments and Reporting
- Threatened and Endangered Species surveys and coordination
- Wetland delineations
- Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plans
- Soil Erosion and Sedimentation Control Plans
- Clean Water Act Permits
- Cultural Resource Surveys
- GIS mapping
Contact email@example.com to learn how ECT can assist your transmission utility projects.