Solar power companies rely on ECT, to obtain regulatory approval for new generation facilities in a timely and economical manner because ECT is distinctly qualified to provide the combination of specialized technical expertise, regulatory understanding and the business skills to reliably deliver results.
These capabilities have enabled ECT to become a resource for developing cost-effective strategies for hundreds of new solar power generation facilities nationwide.
As part of ECT’s extensive solar power experience, we provide the following specific services:
- Feasibility studies & land use planning
- Due diligence/fatal flaw analyses/critical issues analyses
- Natural resource surveys (e.g., wetlands, threatened & endangered (T/E) species)
- Federal, state & local permitting
- Environmental assessments (EA) & impact statement (EIS) preparation
- Visual impact assessments
- Public outreach
- Environmental monitoring during construction
- Post-construction operational support