ECT’s end-of-year tradition continues with our fourth annual Giving Project. This year we celebrate three employees and the missions that matter to them.
These difference makers have taken volunteerism to a higher level as leaders in their communities supporting unique causes. Their passion and commitment represent the essence of ECT and our collective journey on the path to a better tomorrow.
Each non-profit organization received a $5,000 financial donation, made on behalf of the ECT employee engaged with their charity. To date, our Giving Project has returned nearly $80,000 to communities and causes that matter.
Click the cards below to learn about our people and their causes.
Past Giving Project Recipients
- All Faiths Food Bank
- Alliance for the Great Lakes
- Back to School Illinois
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Washtenaw County
- Bread of the Mighty Food Bank
- Children’s Home Society North Central Florida Region
- Current Problems
- Friends of the Rouge
- Food Gatherers
- Fungi Foundation
- Gainesville Community Ministry
- Gleaners Community Food Bank of Southeastern Michigan
- Grace Centers of Hope
- GRACE Marketplace
- Greater Chicago Food Depository
- Healthy Schools Campaign
- Hubbard House
- Metropolitan Ministries
- Oxford United Methodist Church Neighbors Feeding Neighbors
- Peaceful Paths Domestic Abuse Network
- Save the Manatee
- Sleep in Heavenly Peace
- The Watershed Center
- Youth Justice Fund