At ECT, we continue our giving tradition — a holiday project to support non-profits doing outstanding work. This year each employee was invited to nominate an organization focused on environmental topics and causes that matter most today.
The nominations were reviewed by the 2022 Giving Project Selection Committee comprised of members from each division, as well as our Board Chair and CEO. The Selection Committee ultimately identified five winners to receive a financial gift totaling $15,000. Special thanks to the nominators who shared their passion for the organizations: Annette DeMaria, Callie McAdoo, Jason Cooper and Rebecca Powell.
Happy Holidays from your friends at ECT!
Click the logos below to learn about each cause and our peers who nominated them.
Past Giving Project Recipients
- All Faiths Food Bank
- Back to School Illinois
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Washtenaw County
- Bread of the Mighty Food Bank *
- Children’s Home Society North Central Florida Region
- Food Gatherers
- Fungi Foundation
- Gainesville Community Ministry
- Gleaners Community Food Bank of Southeastern Michigan
- Grace Centers of Hope
- GRACE Marketplace
- Greater Chicago Food Depository
- Hubbard House
- Metropolitan Ministries
- Oxford United Methodist Church Neighbors Feeding Neighbors
- Peaceful Paths Domestic Abuse Network
- Sleep in Heavenly Peace
- The Watershed Center
- Youth Justice Fund