The certificate holder name/address shall be:
Environmental Consulting & Technology, Inc. and its Affiliates Attn: Risk Management Dept.
3701 NW 98th Street Gainesville, FL 32606-5004
RE: Approved Subcontractor Qualification List
General Liability with minimum limits of:
- $1,000,000 – Each Occurrence
- $2,000,000 – Products and Completed Operations
- $2,000,000 – General Aggregate
- Automobile Liability with minimum combined single limit of $1,000,000
- Worker’s Compensation – statutory; Employers Liability – $1,000,000
- Professional Liability (if required) with minimum limit of $1,000,000
- Pollution Liability (if required) with minimum limit of $1,000,000
The certificate holder needs to be listed as an additional insured, as their interest appears, on the General Liability and Auto Liability policies. Workers Compensation needs to have a waiver of subrogation in favor of the certificate holder.
The NAIC number for each insurer needs to be shown.
If Worker’s Compensation is obtained through a Professional Employer Organization (aka PEO or employee/staff leasing company), the PEO must provide a certificate of insurance showing a “master list” of the employees being leased to the subcontractor and the specific period of time each employee is being leased.