Flint CPS Ink LLC (Flint) retained ECT to conduct environmental permitting and reporting services at twelve (12) Flint facilities located across 10 states in North America in 2018. ECT conducted initial site visits/inspections at six (6) of the Flint facilities to: 1) meet Flint facility Environment, Health & Safety (EHS) contacts, 2) become familiar with site operations and associated environmental issues, 3) conduct a high-level environmental “mini-compliance assessment” to identify potential compliance gaps, and 4) determine if Spill Prevention Control and Countermeasure (SPCC)/ Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plans (SWPPP)/Other plans needed to be revised.
ECT conducted site compliance evaluations and provided general environmental permitting and reporting services, including, but not limited to:
Air Permit Maintenance Support
- Air Emissions/Monitoring Reporting
- Permit-By-Rule (PBR) Assistance
- Title V Compliance Reporting
- Title V Renewal Application Assistance
Storm Water Permit & Program Renewal
- Update of SWPPP
- National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) Permit Application & Renewal
- Annual Storm Water Certification & Reporting
Hazardous Waste Registration, Reporting & Permit Renewal
- Waste Water Permitting
- Superfund Amendment & Reauthorization Act (SARA) Title III, Section 312 Tier II Chemical Inventory Reporting.
- SARA Title III, Section 313 Toxic Release Inventory (TRI) calculations and reporting
- SPCC/Discharge Prevention Control and Countermeasure (DPCC) Renewal
ECT also provided permit closure evaluations and associated reporting requirements to the appropriate regulatory agencies in association with operational changes at select Flint facilities.