Planning, design, and regulatory specialists coupled with in-house landscape architects, civil, and environmental engineers.
ECT supports its client base and environmental solutions through a variety of engineering practices embedded in our teams and regions. Most commonly, we apply our various engineering capabilities to municipal and public-sector clients, power & energy project delivery support, and infrastructure and resiliency projects.
General Civil Services
- Program management
- Municipal project management
- Site design and permitting
- Pump station design
- FDOT drainage services
- Minor roadway design
- Coastal infrastructure hardening, vulnerability, and sustainability
- Stormwater CIP
Sustainable Planning & Design
Please visit the Sustainable Planning & Design page to learn more about our engineering and larger consulting capabilities in this space including planning, landscape architecture, green stormwater infrastructure, and site civil engineering.
Water Resources Engineering
Please visit the Water Resources page to explore more of our engineering expertise related to water modeling, water resource engineering, stormwater, and compliance.
While we are experts in subjects that matter, we know expertise needs to solve a problem, deliver a solution, get to construction, or bring value to stakeholders. There are lots of areas of our business where we offer services that support our expertise through data, documentation, and extension services.
To revisit our expertise areas, click here.
Planning and Support Services
- Land use and land planning
- Municipal zoning and ordinance review
- Geospacial Information Systems (GIS) capabilities
- Landscape architecture
- Visualization and graphic design support
- Stakeholder engagement and community engagement
- Grant writing and related research
Construction and Commissioning
- Coordination of third-party services
- Construction oversight services
- Post-construction monitoring support
- Commissioning and compliance
- Demolition coordination and management