To our clients and colleagues,
We are calling upon the same values that make us your trusted partner to anticipate, plan and respond to the challenges associated with the spread of COVID-19 (Coronavirus).
Philosophically, ECT strives to maintain business continuity for clients, partners and coworkers while also adhering to guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and other governmental officials to reduce the spread of this virus and its impact on our communities and national economy.
As an employee-owned organization, my message to our employees is that ECT’s Executive Leadership team will continue to trust in both their common sense and ownership mindset to make sound, responsible decisions in striking this delicate balance. With that said, we have also undergone very specific planning and response activities in response to COVID-19 guidance and recommendations:
- Appointment of Primary and Secondary COVID-19 Response Teams, including members from our corporate and operations departments as well as our Executive Leadership team comprised of all service line directors and board members.
- Development of a Business Continuity Plan specific to the evolving nature of the COVID-19 situation and the required actions needed to maintain business operations.
- COVID-19 ECT Protocol development outlining personal prevention expectations; flexible/remote work options; suspension of non-essential business travel; internal and external communication expectations; and other systems critical to maintaining business functions while minimizing exposure during this time.
- Proactive enhancements and testing to our virtual work capabilities, including the ability to manage an entirely remote workforce should that become a reality.
- Aggressive, ongoing office cleaning and sanitation program managed by our Corporate Health & Safety Manager.
- Client and partner outreach plan that identifies resources for how we can help each other navigate and overcome challenges related to our businesses, projects, organizations and families at this time.
If any of you are looking for partnership, guidance and consultation during this time, please either reach out to me directly or your ECT contact to start a conversation about how we can help each other through these unprecedented times. We have already benefited from peer conversations with clients, partners and other consultants as a part of our best practice development.
Now more than ever, we want to be a part of the solution. If your team, project or organization needs our assistance – please do not hesitate to ask.
Bobbi S. Westerby
President & CEO